Personal information that we collect
Personal information covers any information that may be used to specifically identify you. Such information includes:
– first and last name;
– date of birth;
– email address;
– phone number;
– postal code and place of residence;
– social media accounts;
– credit card information.
Personal information is used so that we can provide quality customer service. Without access to this information, we cannot carry out our activities. In particular, we use personal information:
– to clarify the details of the order;
– to contact you if there are any problems with the date and time of delivery of the goods;
– to check the receipt of payment from a specific customer;
– to be able to identify the person who left a review for a specific product;
– to process claims we receive in connection with our products and services;
– to make a refund, if required, etc.
We undertake to properly store all personal information about our customers. Personal information is not transferred to third parties, except for the following case:
– when personal information is requested by law enforcement and other authorities in accordance with current legislation.
In all other cases, we must obtain your written consent to transfer your personal information.
Non-personal that we collect
This is information does not directly indicate the identity of a specific person and includes:
– the type of browser that you use;
– operating system characteristics;
– IP addresses;
– time of request;
– country and time zone where you are;
– the address of the web page that directed you to our site;
– the specific web pages that you visit, and the duration of your visits, etc.
Such information is used only for the purpose of analyzing and improving our work. We investigate how many people visit our site, people from which regions do this, what products are viewed more often and longer and so on. This information may be transferred to third parties in the form of general statistics, without indicating individual personalities.
We do not use information provided by minors without verified parental consent. Upon detection, this type of information is immediately deleted.
If the customer agrees to notify him of information about new arrivals in our store and promotions of our store, we also use his personal information. But if the customer becomes uninterested in such information and informs us about it, we stop doing it.
You may see certain ads on other websites because we participate in advertising networks administered by third parties.
We are not responsible for the disclosure of your personal information when you did it yourself during discussions in public chats, purchase reviews and other places on the site where anyone can see the information you provide.
We are not responsible for situations when your personal information has been stolen or deliberately disclosed by another person.
We have taken all possible technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your personal information. In particular, from its destruction, alteration, loss, misuse, disclosure, etc. All our employees are familiar with the rules for the collection and processing of personal information and are responsible for this.
Link to other sites